BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

We had our first snow and school delay this week. Kristian was excited to "PLOW" the snow as he calls it. You can also see his new foot rests that are temporary until his new reds ones come in. Most of you know he was racing a little girl in a wheelchair at school the FIRST day he got it and ran into a concrete pole. WHOOPS....LOL I was a bit proud of him. He is so very careful in life I like it when he acts like a typical boy. So he has purple foot rests until the red ones come in. He doesn't even care he is just thrilled to be back into the new power chair. (he was back in the manual chair for about a week until the new/used parts were put on.

Now onto the house. We have passed our rough inspection and can now insulate and then drywall. How exciting. Brian and I shared a high five once the inspection was over. WHEW!


Susan and I worked on the attic in the garage. We accomplished our goal and now have OSB around the edges of the floor so I don't fall off one day! Oh, I feel I must apologize for the rear end view. If I were on my other computer I'd do some fancy work in photo shop. (I guess any of you that know me know I was "blessed" in that area so photo shop don't fool anyone....LOL ) oh well.........

0 comments: