BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

This morning I got a call saying I had flowers to be delivered in the next 2 hours. HOW EXCITING!! Well, the card said something about me being the best mom and so on Love Kristian. I went and thanked him and he told me, "Brooke did it." I called to thank Brooke and she said she didn't do it. I'm guessing Amber or Ashlin did it. "THANK YOU" They are beautiful and what a treat to be able to share them at my mom's birthday party that evening. We all went out to eat first (Brooke snapped a few pics before her battery died, I had forgotten my camera) Then to our house for German Choc. cake and ice cream. I believe there was about 20 that gathered and as you can see we filled up my little house. It will be nice when the addition is done and we can gather in the living room and dining room and still be relatively close and within hearing distance of each other. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!








0 comments: