BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting away while away! =)

beautiful hotel.....today we checked into a hotel in Scottsdale called the Hotel Valley Ho....kinda an odd name I know but this place has great history and is so beautiful! Google it and you'll see for yourself. I'd recommend anyone coming this way to stay here. I totally love priceline and travelzoo deals. If you have never checked them out while traveling I'd also highly recommend those two sites. You can save hundreds of dollars. On with the show...Makayla Makayla Makayla...what more can I say! She is so wonderful, as a matter of fact she is with me in my room tonight while mommy and daddy have adult time. They will come get her when they come in for the evening and take her to their room so mommy can feed her during the night. I also have Lana but since she walks with me in the mornings she can hang with me! =) We went out to eat with my cousin Tammy and her family and had a great time! So here is the basic room at this hotel. The light above the tub is called a "mood" light...hmmmm...It's cool =)...the rest of the room is neat and the balcony is huge with two large sliding doors. It's a great get away for a few days! The weather has not only been hot but humid. So much for the dry heat in AZ. Humidity and hot is very gross!












































































































































































































































































































0 comments: