BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching up again!

Seems like I'm playing an awful lot of catch up lately! Well, here was our father's day celebrations. The gang was here and we had lots of fun. The tire picture is what my mom left behind after trying to wiggle her way out of my drive when a car was parked behind her. It appears she may have peed herself while leaving all the black marks! LOL She asked me a week or so later if I had scrubbed them off...Ha Ha Ha....no way! =) Baby Gavin is a happy camper with a bottle, and mommy of course, althought he does love his great aunt Brenda an awful lot too! ;) (just had to say it) Kristian was outside with the boys playing catch the bigger "cool cats" were in the house. We had Jen Colon's yummy cookies and homemade ice cream, after cooking hot dogs on the fire pit. I do have to make a special mention of the lovely picture of Linde and Justin and his boo boo. We all were very concerned upon seeing his head and after gathering everyone, he didn't want to tell the story more than once. (I understood why afterward;) he explained how he shut a door on his head.....whoops! ha ha ha ha ha...sorry that is too funny! Hope all you fathers out there had a wonderful day celebrating the gift of being a dad!


































































0 comments: