BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 16 strawberry came off!

On thurs. I was working and my phone rang, it was Ashlin. I was surprised because she should have been working so I answered and said aren't you working. She said she was called home by Dago. I knew right away it was Makayla's strawberry again! She said this time it was ripped completely off. They were very concerned because of the amount of bleeding when bumped however this time it seemed to bleed very little. We were relieved and are praying it will just go away and not give them the headache of trying to keep her from touching it anymore! She is SO wonderful and such a blessing for us! Thank you God for our baby girl! O=)





















2 comments:

Allison Family said...

She is a cutie!!!

Martinez Family said...

Awwww... I love my little girl!! Even with it gone she woke up bloody! Ohhh boy....can't wait to see you sooo soon!!!!