BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Garden & Naughty bunnies!!

Here are the naughty little bunnies.....I know they look cute but trust me they are very naughty!! Cynthia is so close to one, I'm hoping she catches them soon! If you look at the last bunnie photo you can see both of them in one shot! grrrrrr I think they are laughing at me!!!!






so these destructive little bunnies have had their way with lots of my yummy plants. I think they have told some other bunnies about the new buffet at the lippert house too! grrrr...as you can see what is supposed to look like two pretty round silver mounds looks all parted and crushed where the bunnies like to hide! Then Mildred and I planted these climbing vines that will have red little flowers well look at how nice hers looks and until today mine looked just the same! Unbelievable how they can consume it SO FAST! Then there are many other casualties of the naughty little bunnies....who knows what will be next! I need to get a gun! Cynthia is going to try to catch them and if she does her dad says she can keep them. Is there anyone that would like to come help her I have at least a half a dozen I'd like to send home to PA!!
















































here are the new things I've planted. There is a honeysuckle vine, just starting to sprout, in the pot is a white birch tree, then you'll see what looks like grass, it's called flame grass, and it will grow like pompous grass then my new red robin hood bush is just poking through the ground and a neighbor gave me some lilac shoots that I put at the corner of my garden. These are all in danger of the neighborhood menus....THE BUNNIES!!!
















































































here is my garden..I have zucchini front and center then 9 potato plants and tomato's behind them. At the top of the photo are two pepper plants and lettuce. I had a cucumber plant but I think when I sprayed for weeds I got it too! =( Thanks to Uncle Harold and Aunt Evie for inspiring me to garden. They gave me tomato plants and the potato's to start my plants. Maybe next year I'll have more veggies! ummmm good! (originally my neighbor asked if she could use part of the garden to plant so that is why I only used half but she never got around to planting so maybe next year I'll plant enough for us all)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you checked out my blog before you went to bed! I wish I was there...I was good at catching those cute little bunnies! Love you

A New Journey said...

I Love all your flowers but about the bunnies mom says no to bringing them back to PA,ask Cynthia who is going to take care of them while she is NC? Love ya all Evette

Allison Family said...

I found you! It was nice running into you at Wal-mart tonight. I look forward to keeping in touch through your blog. I love blogging!