BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

She's Finally Here!

Well, I was right she did come on April 3rd. It was a long day but Ashlin did great and the drugs made her very comfortable. She actually didn't think the experience was too bad. Makayla was born @ 9:56 PM (although by my clock in Ohio it was 12:56 and anyone that knows me knows that is about 3 hours past my bedtime LOL) she was 8 # 3 oz. and 20 1/2 inches. I got the call and first pics 7 min. after she was born. I love this new technology stuff and stayed glued to the computer until 2AM. LOL These pics are all from their cell phones, which makes it great to get instant pics. The nursery is ready and waiting for her to come home. They are to leave the hosp. this morning and Kristian and I will be there Wed.....we can't wait!!! Makayla has a long list of grandparents in Fulton Co. Ohio alone. Grandma Brenda =), (my parents) Great Grandpa and Grandpa Stickley AKA and Great Gramps and Granny, (my moms parents) Great Great Grandpa and Grandma Rupp, (Kris' mom) Great Grandma Roose AKA Great Grandma Berta, (her mom) Great Great Grandma Ruffer. Isn't that amazing! Ash, Dago and Makayla are coming to Ohio for Christmas and Grandpa Kris will be here too so we will be able to get five generational pictures from my side and from Kris'! =)













































1 comments:

Shirley Smith said...

Brenda,
At first glance she looks like her daddy, time will tell, but that is usually how it works out, huh...what an exciting time for you and your family, we are very happy for you all. Shirley