BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Ashlin and Dago made up an Easter basket for Kristian and they brought it over thur. morning for Kristian to enjoy. Lana also came today and hung out with us. Dago went to work while Ashlin, Kristian, Lana (the dog) Makayla and Grandma hung out at the hotel. We even took a two hour nap with Makayla once. Well, Kristian watched TV but I still had drugs wearing off so that I would not throw up on the plane and Ashlin is just tired from being a mommy. We have been having a wonderful time. Ashlin is a great mommy and Dago a great daddy. It's beyond what they could have imagined and they are thinking they may want more than two now! LOL It's been so fun to watch my baby girl be a mommy! WOW I'm OLD! ;) Makayla is a bit jaundice so you'll see Dago holding her in the sun. We all love the baby kisses when they are really just hungry but we pretend they are kissing us! LOL So good!!! Makayla has deep dimples (like daddy) in her cheeks and one in her chin. Also, we are hoping for blue eyes like Dago's mom and mine! I never got a blue eyed child maybe a grandchild......... the odds are against Makayla with Daddy and Mommy having brown but it could happen! OK...that was our first full day and now I'm waiting for them to arrive to start day two. I've been waking up @ 5AM here! UGH!!!! (there time not Ohio time)









2 comments:

A New Journey said...

Thanks Brenda for all the pic's wow she is so beautiful just like her grandma...
Tell Dago to remember that picture of her kissing him when she is 16 and he wants to choke her..LOL
I want to hold her!!!!!
Take care and enjoy your time Love Evette

Joe and Kelly Munger said...

What a beautiful family!! I can't believe how old we are getting Brenda, seems like just yesterday we were the ones just starting our families. My how time flies. Congratulations!! You too Kristian, I can tell you are a wonderful and proud Uncle. Wish I was out there in the warm weather.
Tell Ashlin and Dago we say Hi and congratulations. She is BEAUTIFUL,
see you when you get home.

Love Tim and Sue Coll and kids