BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here are some of the last pictures taken while in AZ. Brooke has since visited and Kris and Melissa are there now. We miss our little baby girl and I'm already planning my trip for July. Kristian was thrilled to be able to feed her her first bottle. She gulped it down like a pro. "Thanks sister Ash for pumping so I could feed my niece!" Grammie held her as much as possible on our last day together. The sun came through the blinds so we let it shine on her to help with having the jaundice. She really was looking good, as you can see in the pic with her white sleeper on! Uncle Kristian loved pushing her in her swing, he's such a good Uncle. After her bath daddy and mommy were putting lotion on her. Funny how daddy's have such a hard time getting their eyes off the TV! LOL Always multitasking. I loved her fluffy little hair after her bath.... open the picture by clicking on it and you can see it! She never cried during her bath. She really is such a good baby. They really are blessed with her. The last two pics are memories from my days living in CA and for sure things we don't see here. Multi lanes of traffic is not a typical site in Ohio... Cars stacked as high with stuff as they are tall...a row of palm trees what a beautiful site! (not to mention my son-in-law, daughter, son and grandaughter are in the white truck in front of me in this picture =) Ashlin and Dago have started their own blog page and you can follow it @ http://madinaz.blogspot.com (mad stands for Makayla, Ashlin and Dago) Hope you are all doing well!











2 comments:

Auntie Brookie said...

I love all these pictures :)

A New Journey said...

Thanks for all the pic's.
I love bath pictures she is a beauty
Love Evette