BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Backing up!


ok..I had to back up a bit and go to the end of March. Amber was hoping Makayla would arrive on her due date so Amber had purchased her tickets for March 27 (her due date) and leaving Arizona March 31. Here are a few pics of her time there BUT Makayla had other plans of her arrival date. Auntie Amber had a fun trip but only got to lay her head on Ashlin's belly and listen for noises. Somehow that first picture got out of place and I don't want to redo this whole thing...oh well...it was supposed to go after Ashlin's belly shot....so Amber couldn't take it and flew back out for day on her way back to DC from CA. ALSO, on April 4th my niece Jenae was home from Oregon for a bridal shower. I was a bit preoccupied that day because Makayla had been born at 12:56 AM on the 4th (although it was April 3 9:56PM in AZ). I had been up until around 2AM so it was good the shower wasn't first thing in the morning. We had about 30 people come and everyone had a good time eating homemade icecream and other yummy treats. You will also see Justin (my nephew) was here with his 3 month old son Gavin. We snapped a 5 generation photo while we had everyone here. My sister was thrilled to be able to hold her grandson nearly the entire time. I think I'm caught up now...sorry Jenae for taking so long to post these! Enjoy






































































































































2 comments:

Auntie Brookie said...

okay a few things! I am sad I couldn't be at Nae's thing:( but I love ANY and EVERY new picture of Makayla I get to see and I hadn't seen that one of her ash and amber yet!!

A New Journey said...

Brenda you are always a great host even when you are running on no sleep.Pictures are great I love seeing everyone.
I'm very excited to see everyone this summer hope to Gma & gpa Rupp
Love to all miss you .
Evette