BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wow, what a day we had! As it turned out today was my Birthday. What a treat to be able to spend it with some fantastic friends and family. We worked on laying block today, also taking off siding and to top the day off we (Brian and Larry) were able to conquer the electrical issues. Now all lights work (except the bad one/two that needs to go back) and that really thrilled me. So in the second photo you'll see Susan and Jerry looking at a finishing tool that fell into a block. It fell all the way to the bottom off the fourth block. WHOOPS...Sue to the rescue with several grabber tools. Susan was able to fish it out and was elated when mission was accomplished! Also, you'll notice the Coll family putting together an entertainment cabinet. Also here are some of the b-day goodies that came today. I also got candles, candy (don't need that) and 11 birthday card well wishes...oh $ too which is always fun. I hear I have more to come. This year I officially will celebrate for the entire month so it will be nice having things linger in as I continue to celebrate my B-day month! ;) One pic will show my brother sitting on Kristian's bedroom floor working on an outlet. The problem with Kristian's room was one outlet never made it past the drywall and the wires were never connected, thus no lights or power for Kristian. Good job Brian for pointing out the possibility of an outlet covered and thank goodness I take an annoying amount of pics and we could find the missing one in a pic. With a handy tape measure, and the pic of the wiring day, Brian hit it right on. Another mission accomplished moment! Let there be light!! The front block should be done by Monday! Andy is a great site manager! Way to go kid!! =) Thank you all for coming!
















0 comments: