BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello my bloggers buddies! =) Just want to let you know that I do enjoy reading email messages or messages posted to blogger. I'm always hearing from new bloggers and enjoy reading your comments. (PS I enjoy the verbal messages too;) So another weekend is nearly behind us. What a beautiful weekend we had. We did not have any outside work done. Everyone had other commitments. This allowed me some time to work in the inside. I got a few boxes emptied and some things put in place.... or closer into place! The center room is getting a bit more empty. I worked in the guest bathroom today. I got a close up of my photo in that room. It's my cute little girls when they were 4,5 & 6. Amber is putting make up on Brooke and Ashlin is looking in the mirror. Cute huh! =) I put new chair tips on so the floors won't get scratched. A rod hung in the laundry area. I will be able to hang stuff as it comes out of the dryer, if only I could find a way to magically get them into the closets.... LOL...at least the famous PILES will be hanging now...LOL Also, when the kids/guests come for a visit they will have a place to hang stuff if needed. You'll also see Kristian's room got a few finishing touches. You'll also see him putting movies away before leaving for the evening. You'll notice his towel even has horses on it! =) What a find, they were even on clearance for $2. YIPPEE....I also, got the mirror moved up 2 inches in our bathroom. Now I can even see my short self in it. I did a little work in my room as well. As you can see things a bit more in place...oh except that mess by the widow. =O Happy Fall =)































1 comments:

Christine said...

Fall? What is that? We go from summer to winter overnight. I'm waiting................ I know the cool weather is coming.
Love your new home! And beautiful wood floors. Depending on the grade, they do scratch easily. Mine are ruined, in less than 3 years, because of my puppies. Next time I do laminate. Love you!