BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor day that is was! Well, after a morning of running around I was able to join the faithful Howard's and get some work done. I didn't know Andy was that upset with me. How did I miss that?! Guess I was too busy smiling at Brooke with my camera. Jerry also was a trooper and joined the gang today to get more block laid. I tried and as I suspected the stuff fell to the ground before getting it on the wall. WHOOPS! Atleast I tried! Sandy and I are good at finishing and misc. stuff we will leave the block laying to the experts! Good job Andy, Scott and Jerry!! =) Ok, the living room and porch is nearly complete now onto the Garage. Thanks for all your support and prayers...Keep them coming! =) God has given us great weather and safety. The rest of the schedule is in His hands. Thanks again for everyones help on site! Awesome family and friends! Thank you God!! O=)







0 comments: