BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Today my little bro showed up to give me a hand. He fixed some lights...one is in the pics to follow (brushed nickel light above oval mirror it was one of the bad fixtures that was put up. What a trick trying to find the problems when sometimes it's the new fixture that is bad we had two new lights that were bad and several switches) UGH!! . Also, he gave me a hand with this ironing board cupboard. Honestly he did most of the work, I gave him a hand. What a good brother he is! Thanks Brian =) I worked on the entertainment center after he left. It was nearly done last sat. but what a pain that thing was/is. The doors are still not right but someone smarter than me will have to look at it. It may be possible they are not square but I don't have a square to check. Oh well!





0 comments: