BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

to my faithful bloggers....the volunteers have come to an end (until the addition starts, hopefully that is SOON) and things are moving a bit slower. There is not much to do but i am plugging away every day doing something. On friday BTB and I worked from morning till late afternoon. Sat. I made two major trips over with stuff...as you can see one from storage (most of it has been there for 4 years come aug. 13ish LOL) As you can see over time, and adding to, boxes and totes started to give way. All these boxes in the van have not been opened since the big move from CA in 8/03. Wonder what we will find....@ around 4PM we traveled to my little bro's house to finish the work started the first of the week. All pictured have spent time here and there during the week cutting down a cedar tree and burning it up. You can see the big ring where it was and were all the brush was burnt. Then we all returned to tackle the big pine sat.. Michelle did a great job starting the fire and the guys went to work getting r down. Kevin (what a brave sole I'd faint before getting to the top of that tree) went up to start cutting it down limb by limb, then section by section. By 10PM we had all gathered around the fire for Kum by Ya and Michelle toasting up some marshmallows. (YUMMY!) We also had a great meal together and Linde and Michelle took all the up and coming fisherman out from some practice. To those I drive crazy with my capitalization, punctuation and misspelled words, I do apologize...I must admit I think of each of you when i do some of it on purpuss.....LOL in Love (any comments welcome directly to my email but be nice)
















0 comments: