BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well, here we go with another load from the storage place. Kristian was watching to make sure Brooke was right behind us. We were all loaded up to make our piles even higher. I was hoping to have the addition started by now but where I'm trying to get the loan from has specific requirements and their own time line. Ultimately God is in control. The underwriter is wonderful and I feel she is really going to bat to try to get us a great rate. She will be back next tue.. As you can see we're really making a mess. I was/am hoping not to move any furniture or mattresses in until the addition was well underway.....not sure that will be possible financially. (God's knows) Last night I picked up my grandma's dresser that has been at my parents since my grandma's auction 6 years ago. (she died in March 01) I'm sure they will be glad to get all my "stuff" out of their house! I'll be glad to get all my "stuff" in the same place. Also, Kristian received a few more gifts for his horse room. They came and installed the pedestals for the w/d yesterday. Now Kristian will be able to reach them better, me to actually ;), the bad thing I will now need a step stool to get into my cabinets. LOL Still no water or electricity, can't wait to get things flowing soon)













0 comments: