BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

We have had a busy week since the dedication. The paper did a small, front page, article that came out Tue. Monday the city came out and got most of the tree down in the front yard. That is where the driveway will go. You'll see by Sat. they still had a good bit of trunk left. Maybe they are leaving me a toetum (amber is that spelled right? LOL) poll??? Anyway, dad, mom and myself brought six loads of brush to the front from the three trees that were cut down in the back. Whew was it hot! Thanks Dad and Mom!! You'll notice I have been taking stuff over. I try to do at least a load a day. Some of you have asked about the addition and moving in. I want to wait until the drywall dust has settled from the addition to move. I'm hoping by the end of Aug. I can have furniture in. My first mortgage is due Sept 1....Happy B-day to me huh! LOL So here is a print of what the addition will look like. Hope it clears it up for those that feel lost. Yes, we are taking about half of the front wall out for the Living Room addition. it will be open from the west wall to the garage entry.











lj

0 comments: