BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

this is the guest bath....as you can see I'm trying a few things to see how I want it. The mirror is hung to high but cannot be moved until I remove the outlet. I have plans on moving the outlet over toward the window and also putting an outlet in the end of the towel bar. Ladies, remember men don't use curling irons and blow dryers and think nothing of a cord hanging in our faces, at least those of us that are right handed. This outlet has more than one issue don't it! I never thought of it until hanging the mirror and the thing was in the way. It's hard to catch everything before it's too late! Also, Kristian's sink will have a false front made of the same cabinet wood just in front of the plumbing. I also bought Kristian's his own mirror so he can do a "do I have anything in my teeth or on my face" before leaving on a date! =) (wow, what a thought)

0 comments: