BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well....I had seen a clip of something very funny and was going to post it but must not have gotten it from my daughter's digital card. I'll set the scene up for you...... In January Jess (pictured here with Amber and Apollo) and Apollo were out back of my house playing in the snow. Apollo loved running and playing in the snow. Jess was throwing his toy and somehow it flew like 10 feet up into a tree. "hmmmm what shall I do" Jess said...."oh I know I have this little (full) poop bag here... I'll throw that up in the tree and knock out the toy." Up Up Up it flew and what do you know the poo bag and toy were both stuck up on the leafless tree. They stuck out like a sore thumb but I told Jess not to worry cause it wasn't my tree .... it belongs to the Mayor! She felt bad! (I actually think the toy did come down but don't remember if it was the poo bomb that brought it down) So.....here we are fast forward to April and I'm walking out back. What is this I see on the ground? Apollo's little gift to me that had been hanging out in the tree! LOL I just had to share!! LOL Too bad I couldn't share the video...Amber maybe you can send it to me and I'll post it! ;)

Thanks Apollo and Jess for the fun!






2 comments:

Brooke said...

hahahahahahah Oh Im glad you reminded me of this :)

It's me, Jenny! said...

that's a funny story!