BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Here are some pics from the Makayla file. I love getting pictures of her and have SO many! =) So here are a few from the past week, or so. Remember you can also go to Ash and Dago's site to see pics..... http://madinaz.blogspot.com/ She is growing so fast. She turned 8 weeks this past friday. Brooke was there over memorial day to visit again. Here is Makayla's basket. The deal was I got a basket given to me and someone asked me if I was going to send it to Makayla for her flower girl basket. I said "WHAT?" I'm not thinking flower girl basket at this point in Makayla's life. Well not sure who came up with it but you use the kiddie purse longeberger basket and put their tiny foot prints on the wooden lid then when they get married their flower girl uses it in the wedding. I was like, "how neat!" I decided to order a new one made the year of Makayla's birth. It arrived a few weeks ago and they put her foot prints on it! How cute huh?! =)















0 comments: