BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I got a bit behind in blogging with my busy schedule and still having ear issues but here are a few pics from the past weeks. We start out with pics. from just last night as we had our first fire. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. Kristian also loves to poke at the fire so I saved a big stick during construction for him to poke with. All the scrap wood from building the house is what we are using right now for fires. It may last us a few summers! We don't have our deck on yet so Kristian had to come in the front. I waited and waited for him to roll up. I finally got up to see what happeded to him and I found him reaching to pull on a low hanging branch from the tree in the empty lot beside us. BOYS! LOL You can also see in these pics that our grass and landscaping made it through the winter nicely. The North side is much thicker than the south but it's coming! You will also see Kristian and I were blessed to go see Mark Schultz in concert. Brooke surprised us and bought us the tickets! "Thanks again Brooke!" It was a wonderful time!! The last pictures are from this years derby at church. Kristian did not win but his good buddy Brendan did. They had a good time. I tried to post a video of several men lifting Kristain up on stage for the event. If I reduce it's size I'll post it later. So cute! He loved being with the other kids!
























































































































2 comments:

Auntie Brooke said...

I love the fire :)
looks like you all had fun!!

A New Journey said...

I Love all your pictures I can't wait to sit out by the fire I love that. I wish I could have seen Mark Shultz with you guys but I know you had a good time. Take care Love ya