BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today we finished getting the stuff moved over. The Knierim family came in force to get it all moved. There were only a few big things left. (I had moved everything I could in the van. If it could be taken apart nut and bolt I did it.) I could not take my love seat or sofa apart easily, or my desk and file cabinet, so I opted to get help for that. Also, the last two mattresses that we slept on were over at the walnut street house. Thanks to all the Knierim's for giving a helping hand. Trevor would not let me take his pic but you can see part of him watching a movie with Kristian. =) We all enjoyed chowing down on some pizza after the work was done! A few more laundry baskets of my clothes and a few stones in the oven and I'll be fully moved in! Now to get it all into place.....=)




0 comments: