BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

ok...so here is the get up, or zoop suit as my dad would call it. Me with my tool belt and pink cell phone attached. Another thing that I get teased about. Last sat. I accidently threw my silver cell phone in the washer in my pants pocket. So I had to get it replaced. Well, Kristian wanted me to get the pink one and I said no way, then the man asked if I wanted the silver one back (way beyond dead) and Kristian wanted it to play with. So I then decided I'd have to go with the pink one so I wouldn't get the dead silver one mixed up with the new one. So there ya have it. If they would have had a red, blue or any other color than pink I would have been much happier! OH well....=) Just another thing for "the boss" to tease me about! LOL

0 comments: