BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today Andy arrived around 9AM and we got things rolling. It started a bit slow but before long things were really movin. As Andy was working on the peak on the front I was getting teased by him and several people that stopped by that I wouldn't climb up the extension ladder to help him. I said that I would get up there if he told me I had to but in the mean time I'd be praying about it. Well, God is good and does answer prayers!!! He sent Kevin Kreiner as my angel to get up on the ladder. Not only did he come to work he brought all kinds of cool stuff to stand on. I still never ventured up and took a bunch of hazing all day. So "thank you Kevin for being an answer to my prayer today." I LOVE how God does that for me! ;) So Susan and Sandy came around noon and Susan brought lunch (yummy KFC) . Tomorrow the electricians will come do there thing, we will get the insulation done after that and they drywall. YIPPEE we are getting closer to the end. OH...I did take pictures of Kristian this morning trying out the new garage floor but somehow I must have lost them! BUMMER, he was So excited!





0 comments: