BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Here Kristian was wanting to show his dad how he could pull himself up in his bed and turn off his own light. (he said "mom, take my picture and send it to my dad...Kris, let me know if you see it here caus I have not gotten that done yet =O ) Good job buddy! He loves to do these sorts of things in his handicap accessible home. A lot of little projects have been completed in the past few weeks. Andy got the back of the garage roof done and had a great deal of fun doing it. "THANKS Andy for squeezing into that tiny overhang on the west side!" The storage area is completed in the garage and also the ladder was put into place. There is also lots of things that I didn't capture in camera but we are wrapping up and getting ready to insulate! YIPPEE...good thing it's getting cold here...brrrrrr






0 comments: