BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

We got a few more things done this weekend. We made Taco Salad after getting off the bus the went over to the new house. The very first thing Kristian said upon getting into the house is "do we have water?" I said, "yes." He said, "I wnat to wash my hands." He is SO funny!! Then we ate Taco Salad...ummmmyummmy!! He decided he likes taco sauce now. Always reaching new heights. I have been trying to decide how I want to set my bed up. This is Kristian's twin mattress on my full bed. I am not thrilled how it covers the head board up but I guess it will work. This bed was made in the early 1900's and was originally a 3/4 bed. Wood was added to the foot board and head board and side rails. All solid wood, very neat old bed. I also did a load of laundry so tried out the washer and dryer. Got most of my cabinets stuff in place. The last pic is a picture of Mildred's flower. She don't know the name but I call it a star flower. Her b-day is this week she will be 90. She lives at 608 E. Chestnut for anyone that would like to send a card. Happy Columbus day....enjoy the day of for those that get it off. I'll be working! YIPEE!!! =)




0 comments: