BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

OK...I am a few photo's behind so if you don't see your pic from a work day contact me I'm sure I can dig one up for you. =) LOL Here are the last two work days. Last Sunday and yesterday (Saturday) As you can see we got a lot done last weekend (Major hammering taking place) Yesterday was exciting as well...we moved windows, put in a door and got the shingles started. We have the best friends and family EVER! Thanks EVERYONE for ALL you do!! Kristian LOVES his new home and Mommy does too....xoxoxox = ) . I bowed out when the roofing fun began. Just can't do it! I'm very good at picking up the junk that gets tossed from the roofers LOL My brother Brian rode in at just the right time when everyone (Gwen and Dave from horseback haven, Susan, Scott and Sandy) was leaving and Andy was alone on the roof. I was SO thankful for his showing up and helping Andy get the existing roof shingled so it wouldn't rain in this week. We were all exhausted at the end of the day! There is a picture of boo boo's. We all have had them. Andy does construction for a living and says he has gotten hurt more on this job than he does on his own. I will say we have had only minor incidents but it's only by the grace of God that no one has been seriously hurt. A perfect example is when Andy and I tried to set a 24 foot wall without help. Yep, it came crashing down. He and I both were between studs and at first we both thought it hit only our shoulders. Well, mine did, other than knocking out my pony tail holder, the next day Andy really was bruised up on his forearm and bicep. God is good!! Bruises, hammered fingers, scrapes and so on. Well, the first weekend my brother hammered his thumb and about a month later I did it. We both have these blood spots working their way down our nails. (His about a month ahead of mine. Just had to capture it for the "record".) OK...enough for now...I have to put the benefit pics and info. up yet! Thanks for all the encouragement and all the help that you give us!!



















0 comments: