BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

ok..I got a bit behind so you will see Oct. 11 and then Oct. 10 on this one post. We (Mostly Andy, some me and today Susan came to help put up walls that Andy had framed) have worked on the house the past three afternoons. I have been working my normal up by 5ish AM the on the bus, clean houses/elderly care then back on the bus till 4ish, then to the house to work a few hours. I'm pooped BUT the results are so exciting!! You'll see the east and west garage walls up. The west side of Living Room done laying on OSB. Kristian loving the ice/water dispenser on the fridge. Also a funny black squirrel hanging out on a curb on our 95, or something hot , day on Tuesday. Crazy weather here, and today it was 50. What a switch! Kristian playing with a clicker JH gave him SO long ago. A few organized cabinets and a disasterous pantry. BTB said..."will you have room for food in there?" LOL It will all come out and get put in cabinets once they are in place, Well, some of it will stay I'm sure. Probably sell some in my Garage sale once I have a garage and TIME to have a garage sale!! You'll see Kristian in the window working on homework while we work on the floor outside. Also, the last pic. was of us having our first home baked meal last night.
















0 comments: