BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

ok...I'll keep this short and sweet (hmmm is that even possible?) and expand on the weekend later. As you know we worked during the week on Tue., Wed. and Thur. . We spent Fri. night there unpacking and organizing stuff. Sat. we were at it by 7:30AM and didn't quit until 6:30PM. (The pics here are from sat.) I was so pooped tonight I forgot to take any end of the day photos. I'll get some tomorrow and post them later. So Sat. we had two walls up in the morning and by evening all walls were up, all OSB was on (except we ran out on the roof so my ever faithful brother in law ran to Defiance to pick up more for Sunday. On Sunday we started around 8AM and went all day until 7PM. We had 17 volunteers show up on Saturday and about 8 come Sunday. Of course, Andy was leading the pack and by now has to be about worn out. Good thing he's just a kid and can bounce right back. ;) So enjoy seeing a glimpse of sat. and I'll be back......night

0 comments: