BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

whew...I'm pooped! =)



Wow, what a great day! I showed up to the house this morning to do a few things before church. Before getting out of the van I noticed I had a new American flag...... hmmm....... wonder who did that...(after some time I found out......"Thanks Susan you're the best!") People started arriving as early as 1oAM when I was doing some last min. stuff. We had atleast two come in to take a peek. Then after church we went back and around 1PM from then on they kept rolling in slowly. At about 3PM there was a surge in cars/people and before I knew it my front lawn was full and up and down the street. In looking at all the great photo's Susan took I started writing names. I ended up with 92 names of people that came today. Some people never made it in the pics. because they were on the ramp out front. We filled the center room and had people standing in the doorways and rooms everywhere else. It was nice to see everyone that I hadn't seen in weeks. God is good and I am so thankful for all He gives me and my family. "Thank you all!"













1 comments:

Evette said...

Hello it is Evette Bittmann "AKA" Miss North Carolina. I'm so thankful to everyone that help on my Friends Home. I can not express how wonderful it was to come and help and Bob wow you are a God sent man I miss seeing you and I talked allot about you in KY while I was building a house for a needy family. My Faith has grown allot over the summer seeing people come together to help a friend or a stranger. God is awesome he always knows where we need to be.
Love Evette GOD Bless everyone