BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ok..some how I got these out of order but first you'll see what I seen when coming back from KY. The garage finished BUT the pile is junk on the left was part of what was hauled away by my parents. Also, that pile of dry wall scraps also was gone. Then you'll see pics that Sandy sent me of the work weekend while I was away. "thanks Sandy!" Here is Andy, Scott, Roberta and a few summer pics of Sandy since she was taking pics and got none of herself. Also, the last picture is today after getting some painting done! Tomorrow is my last day to paint before I take off to see Ash and Dago on Friday. I promised Kristian no painting on Thur. and we'd spend time together! =) By the way ...Happy Jan. B-day Evette, Susan, Scott & Andy. =)






1 comments:

Thejandunlap said...

I wondered why someone would be sleeveless in the winter in Ohio --- then I read the photo was taken of Sandy in the summer....