BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello again, here a few pictures that weren't lost in the deleting of pictures accidentally. Kristian getting and being thrilled with his mound of Mac N Cheese. He didn't hardly put a dent in it. We tried to take a tour of Mammoth Cave but the tour was sold out. Also, before leaving KY we stopped by McDonald's for an english muffin. Well, it was cold in KY but this was a bit over the top. I just had to snap a picture of the lady at the drive through window. HA HA HA Here are a few shots along the way home. I had snow flurries along the way but as I got closer to home it got prettier and snowier. (is that even a word...Michelle will tell me;) Also, my property finally got surveyed and we found the neighbors shed is well on my property. I will deal with that once the weather gets nicer. Today was the fourth and final day of dry wall finishing. The knock down is done and the painting can begin on Monday. YIPEE!! Rollers anyone?! Oh and I splurged today and got my hair done for the big trip to AZ to see Dago and Ashlin. Insead of a new outfit I opted for a new hair do. So here it is ...color, highlights, lowlights and cut (layerd)....then she straighted it, not my favorite style but it soon went up to clean a house today. OK...hopefully I'll be back Monday with paint pictures!! Maybe we can get this LR done before Feb. =)














0 comments: