BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Funny Face I love you!

For some of you that title will bring a song to mind and for other's it will remind you of the funny little faces you have seen from your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, brother's or sisters, and friends.



Kristian lost three teeth in a few short weeks and the last two fell out in one day. Ok....he pulled them, mommy is too much of a wimp! Here is my little Miss M and her cute little faces! We love each and every picture we get of her. Grammie melts at the sight of her cute little face! Also, you will see how we have been enjoying humming birds again. Justice, Kristian's cousin, came and spent the night. He and Kristian had fun "swimming" in the whirlpool tub, maybe they call it that because I make them leave their undies on! ;) Also, Justice told me he wasn't getting his school pictures this year so I trimmed up his hair and sat him down for a photo shoot. He is always a kid of funny faces too. Here is one of MANY he did while I was trying to get a 4th grade school picture of him! =)


































































2 comments:

A New Journey said...

I love all the pictures of Little Miss M she is the cutest thing . She reminds me of Cynthia. Ash & Dago did a good job God is so good ...
Justice is a handsome young man the pictures are great... Love and miss all of you .
Evette

Anonymous said...

Justice has grown so much! He is a handsome young man. I hope he is doing very well.

Anna