BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kristian's best friend!


Kristian had Alexis over again last night. He loves to have company and we enjoy having her come over too. They are complete opposite. She is hyper, sassy and loud. Kristian... not so much! LOL
OK here is a secret between us....the last time she was here she kissed him....he was TOLD to not tell his mom..but Kristian being Kristian told me, OK so it was 8 months later HA HA HA...he said "mom I liked it!" ;) oh brother......I was sure to keep a close eye on them and even had Mildred on surveillance!




2 comments:

Allison Family said...

He is such a precious child! I love his smile! But, he's growing up...boys will be boys!! :)

Brooke said...

hahah I love him.. and they are sooo funny together