BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

how much is too much?!

lessons learned today.... #1...get out earlier so it's not so much at one time. I had to quit half way down the drive. The snow was heavy and deep and I had had it after an hour and a half. I did get Mildred's done but couldn't finish ours. We probably got 7 or so inches. #2....when feeling something hit your head check for ice balls at the end of your hair. I couldn't figure out what kept hitting me in the head. I'd look around and feel my face/ear area and thought I was going nuts. I somehow figured it was these little bugars at the end of my pony tail. #3.... try praying for snow and maybe you will get NONE. Praying for no snow isn't working. We are somewhere like the second snowiest Jan. on record! Where is Dago when I need him! Brooke was out of power, in KY. She possibly is still without lights. Very scary stuff there. Amber also said she was having ice, snow, ice in DC. I'd guess all is sunny in AZ. I did not connect with Ash today to get her weather update.



0 comments: