BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Enough Snow!!


We have had lots of snow this past week. I've lost count but I know it's at least 12 inches. I have spent lots of hours out shoveling and trying to get at it before it gets to heavy. It was so cold and windy my eyes kept watering and I found my glasses stopped that problem. We are to get another 2-3 inches possibly but also gusty winds and temps at or below 0 and with wind chill well below 0. I have pushed the snow way back so that we have more parking space at the shower and Kristian's birthday party this weekend. As you can see Mildred, 91 years, can't seem to stay out of the snow. She is like the energizer bunny! =) I have gotten lots of use out of my boots and they are really warm in the snow too! ;)


0 comments: