BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

leaves are falling everywhere!

Saturday was a beautiful day to get out and rake leaves. I worked from 8:30Am until 3:30PM blowing, raking and lots of other misc. outdoor things. Here was my pile of leaves and broken branches. Looking up and down the street you see much of the same thing! Also, I thought I'd snap a pic. of "freckles" on the leaves. I thought the tree had a disease of some sort so I asked our local Arborist and he told me that those spots are simply characteristics of the leave. It's like freckles on our face. Learn something new every day! By the way, I woke up this morning to the back yard covered with cotton wood leaves. UGH.....amazing how much work there is in cleaning up leaves when I have NO trees on my property! I had thought of putting a few out back. NO WAY! LOL

Hope everyone was on time today with falling behind!

0 comments: