BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

looking back

ok...that phrase seems like a title of a song! LOL So I was organizing these pics and looked at pics from a year ago. WOW...how amazing the difference in a years time. We had just moved in a year ago and as you see the pantry was a disaster. Not being used for a pantry at all! The front of the house was just being started and as I looked at the pic. I was remiminded of when Andy and I tried to get the 24 foot framed garage wall up and it crashed down. What a blessing that both he and I wasn't hit, other than it brushed my head and pulled my pony tail holder out, both of us were between the studs and was virtually untouched. whew...God is always watching out for us! Here is Kristain's school pic. I took for this year. Also, we had his cousins over and they enjoyed playing in the lift. Austin sat in it, suspended, watching a movie in Kristian's room. I watered the new plants this morning and snapped a few pics. The east side has landscaping a little more than half way back and a cute little pickett fence. The west side has all sorts of neat things for Mildred to look at as she sits outside. We/they also put some temporary steps in with a rail for her to use to come see us. As you can see the rear still looks a little sad but after Andy does his handy work on the deck and we finish landscaping behind Kristian's window it will but much different. We will wait for the rest of the landscaping until Andy and I get the deck configuration figured out. Once again. What a blessing to have Schmimdlin's come in and take over. I didn't have but one or two decissions to make and the rest they did all on their own. It's awesome! Thanks Again so much for your generosity!











0 comments: