BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008


Here is a pic of Amber, Kristain, Apollo, giving Kristian a ride (Good boy Apollo) Jess, and Ashlin while we were in NC. (aug. 24) I've been so pooped that I have not blogged since that weekend. (well if you don't count Evette's page)... (we drove the 12 hours trip home on monday the 25th, I wasn't feeling great and ended up passing a kidney stone on the 26th, seen the Dr. on the 27, a cat-scan on the 28th and off to DC over the weekend then onto PA to see the Bittmann's and returned home on Sept. 2....I'm feeling old after traveling 2800 miles in 1 1/2 weeks and craming a weeks worth of work in three days while home also, passing a stone and all that...whew...I need some sleep!) I will be back with more updates but I told Amber about a week ago that I'd get this cute pic. up and I hadn't done it. With a call yesterday it nudged me to sit down and post it. Kristian loved this and of course loves seeing his sisters and playing with their dogs. More later.....=)

0 comments: