BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HOW EXCITING!!! I came home from work with a box on my front porch.

MORE FLOWERS...YIPPEE!! It was full of 3 dozen multi-colored roses. I decided I'd like a bunch by my bed and some on my end table. Then I decided I'd like them on my dining room table but it was a disaster! Kristian's homework took up half of it and our jackets and other misc. junk the other half. I can't wait until I get this study center done so it can all be hidden behind a wall! I did manage to get it mostly cleaned up in about 5 min.

So the card read.....WIGGLE YOUR NOSE, PAT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD, TWIRL AROUND 3 TIMES, PULL YOUR EARS OUT AND MAKE A MONKEY FACE, DANCE AROUND AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY! APRIL FOOL'S! HAVE AN EXTRA SILLY DAY TODAY :) YOU ARE SO LOVED.

hmmm...I am stumped, well sort of! I guess I have a secret admirer but shhhh..... don't tell my boyfriend! Thanks for the roses they are beautiful.

ps...haven't heard from some of you for a while. For those that faithfully send emails/comments thanks it's fun to hear from you.

Happy ApRiL FoOlS day Everyone!!


0 comments: