BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here is a shot of the lights working that I had forgotten before. Brian was here again today doing some troubleshooting. By the end of his visit he had it all figured out so the next time we will wrap up the living room! YIPPEE!! I forgot to take a photo of him working but if you look back you can see him. You may notice he is always wearing the same clothes. These are his work clothes and as we were looking back at photo's today we commented on how he is always wearing the same stuff. He had it on today as well. One big difference is it's not fitting anymore. He has lost 14 pounds in the past few months. "Way to go little brother. By the way, thanks again for helping out." I then finished priming the back of the bar and finished up by painting it the same color that I used on the walls. The trim is just there for looks. Not sure if I want the trim painted or stained so I put some scraps there to see what it looked like.


Happy April Everyone! =)

0 comments: