BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surpise in my inbox

Hello Everyone,

I have an old email account that I rarely check. (haven't been there since fall =O Well, here is a very cute clip of one of my good friends in CA. I babysat for Hannah while living in CA. I loved this and thought I'd share it with my blogger buddies!! =) Enjoy. Hannah is 9 now, one year, almost to the day, younger than Kristian! Our God is an amazing God and is much bigger than we can imagine......Happy Easter...He has Risen...He has Risen indeed!!


Hear My Voice

Web Exclusive Audio Clip: Hannah Strege
In this audio clip, Dr. Dobson interacts with 2-year-old Hannah Strege, who was the first ever adopted frozen embryo. Since Hannah's birth, 161 more Snowflake babies have been born. Plus, 25 babies are currently due to 20 families, and this number changes WEEKLY as more and more families receive positive pregnancy tests! The Hear My Voice

0 comments: