BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

another snow storm this past week. YIPPEE.... Brooke spent the night because she did not want to make the 30 mile drive to West Unity. Kristian wanted to sleep in the LR on the floor tue. night so I made up his bed. I put the blanket over the heat register and when the heat came on he said...AHHHHH...LOL he was a bit surprised. He wanted Brooke to sleep with him on the floor but since he was sleeping when she went to bed she opted to sleep in his comfy bed. As you can see when I went out to see what the night had brought I was greeted with several inches at the garage door. I shoveled my way out, cleaned off Brooke's car and then the rest of the drive. What many of you wouldn't know is snow can be light and fluffy, fairly easy to move around, or very heavy, back breaking stuff. This snow came with sleet and freezing rain so it was the heavy kind. UGH!! =) You'll see the "honkers" joined us as well as a few birds singing us a song. The sun also joined in on the fun and helped melt the snow a bit. Mildred (90 years old) cannot be stopped. Here she is with shovel in hand. Now I'm sure she would advise any other person not to come out in such weather without bundling up! ;) You'll see I made a funny face in Brooke's car and eventually get it all cleared out. =) SNOW SNOW GO AWAY DON'T COME BACK... EVER!!! I've decided if God could switch up languages at the tower of babel he could switch up the weather pattern. I'm praying to get the CA weather in Ohio ....not my will but His be done! LOL Ya never know........








0 comments: