BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been a little while since I've posted but there has been a little work happening. (the carpet is in but we are waiting for the cabinets to get in and set & the duct work needs run to that room) I have been caulking all the trim around doors, windows and floors. Accidentally grabbed the caulk gun that had a partial tube of non-paintable caulk and had to go back and take it all off. You'll see mom and Michelle doing that here. Also, we had both bar lights up but one was bent so I took it down and returned it. After hanging the clocks I decided a track light would look much better so hung a new light there. If you scroll down you can see a pic. during the b-day party with the other light. When I told my mom I hung a new light she asked if it worked. (She don't trust my electrical talents I guess...LOL (imagine that!!) Praise God it did work otherwise I would have taken it down and know one would have known any different. =) The ceiling fan has several switches so we' re checking wires to see which are the fans. Brian then started to hang the fan and ya know how it goes when you're up on a ladder. Anything that can slip out of your hands does and here we are looking for a washer. LOL We've all been there huh!! It was found eventually. Dad worked on the ceiling fan blades. Then Brian, Michelle and dad were checking all the wiring again after Brian had done his magic. I kept hearing beeping so that a good sign right?! !? LOL More later.....







1 comments:

Mike said...

Brenda

it sure seems like you keep yourself extremely busy! Wow! And, yes, my life is busy too with a wedding the end of the month. Glad we don't have that snow that you do! :)
Please do tell Lorraine I said hi. That would be great!
Hope spring comes your way very soon!
Blessings....
Mike