BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Here are a few of the things I received today. Kristian's gave me a little box of candies and a note...awwww...then I got beautiful flowers (Thanks, they are beautiful!!) We all probably have seen the Papa Murphy's commercial with the heart shaped pizza. I said to Kristian, "now who would want a heart shaped pizza that's silly," he said, "I would." So for dinner I made him a heart shaped pizza. LOL As far as the house we are on hold until the cabinets come in and get set, the duct work run to the LR and then the carpet. Oh we still have electrical stuff to do. Not that I know anything about that but it needs done!! LOL I (I help where I can) =) Have a great day everyone!!



0 comments: