BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Ok...I try to type this again. Ever had the cursor get stuck? Well, it did and it would let me type but it added the letters to the right side of the cursor so it spelled everything backwards. VERY ODD! If it does it again I'll post so you can play the figure this out game!

We had some ladies over today calling it Kristian's Special Ladies Valentine Party. These are people that I work, or have worked, for. Mildred is our neighbor and Reba a good friend from Fulton Manor nursing home. I brought her in Kristian's van so she was happy to get to come. Pictures from L-R is Reba Myers 93 1/2 (that is how she says it=), Kristian 11, back row Dottie (Kristian calls her Dolly) Meier 84, Betty Miller 83, Marjorie Olmstead (70's) and Mildred 91. We enjoyed a brunch together and just had time chatting. Everyone knew one another excpet Reba but she had a great time. Kristian got some of toys out and tried to get them to understand what they were and what they do. Then we showed them his gadgety stuff here. (lift and so on) We had a good time. I'm pooped. We had snow to start the day so I got to shovel once again. God knows I don't. I kept telling him that while I was out there. I said, "I know you know but I can't figure out why I had to get this today when a bunch of elderly women are coming." He just kept letting it fall. I said, "yes, I know you know more than I do" and kept shoveling. =) I'm sure he's snickering at me! LOL It was a great day!

ps...I forgot to mention the beautiful flowers on the table were delivered on the 13. You all have seen many beautiful arrangements posted before and this one was no different. "Thank you Amber for thinking of me and blessing me with such beautiful flowers!"

0 comments: