BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Many of you know my love for getting up early and walking on the beach. Well things are no different. I was up Sunday morning by 5 AM (third morning in a row and I didn't try to get up that early) I was down to the beach (couple blocks drive) by 6:45 to see the 7:19 sunrise. It was a very foggy day so you can see the sunrise was not brilliant. I was able to spent about an our walking along the waters edge and I found some good shells. Also, I walked upon a bunch of seagulls that simply parted ways when I walked up. After I got by they all flew off. It was so quiet and I was about the only one out there at that time. =) Susan and I went back after lunch, the fog was still there, but beginning to burn off. We enjoyed several hours and another few miles of walking the water's edge finding some cool shells. Here are some of the sites we seen. A jelly fish, an elderly woman with her pet ducks, a couple that taught us how to find sharks teeth, I am not a good student because I found NONE...susan found 3 or so! =) This couple comes down to feed the seagulls dog food. They said they buy 50 pounds a week for the birds! Also, Susan found a spatula which was a great find cause the one in our condo is junky! It bends when trying to use it!















0 comments: