BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Son...I love him so!

OK, I know you have all enjoyed the video's and I have gotten the most comments on the one when the whirlpool tub came on. Some of you think it's mean to scare him like that, what you don't know is Kristian actually knows it's coming and just can't help his reaction. He begged and begged for months to get in but we had to wait on the lift. ( I even got in with my suit so he could see how it would be) I warned him every time how it will startle him and he says "i know mom." So here is another video for you laugh at just KNOW he wanted these worms to play with, even though we fished with them too, but when it comes right down to it he gets nervous. This was Aug. 2004. It's one of my favorites but anything with Kristian is my favorite!

0 comments: